The following information will help facilitate your move into our community:
- Provide Management with a copy of your lease/settlement papers as verification of residency prior to your move in.
- Review a copy of the "Lakeside Plaza Rules and Regulations." These procedures are very important when living in a community such as ours.
- Reserve the freight elevator for your move in advance by calling the front desk at 845-1173. Move ins and move outs are required to take place Monday thru Friday (holidays excluded) between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM. A move in/out fee of $100.00 and deposit of $100.00 are required. All moving boxes are to be folded and placed in the dumpster at the west end of the building.
- Complete your resident registration form and return it to the front desk (for emergency purposes, indicate if there will be a disabled resident occupying your unit). Once your form is received, the front entry telephone system will be coded for your unit.
- Obtain your entrance door keys from the front desk between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday thru Friday. A security deposit of $25 per key is required, refundable upon return of the key.
- For yours and other's safety, you are requested to NOT let unknown persons in the building through any outside entrance door. Anyone without a key should enter through the front lobby entrance.
Special Note for Pet Owners: Before committing to Lakeside as your and your pet's home, please review building regulations regarding pets (size, responsibility, etc.)
For more information regarding living at Lakeside Plaza, please contact our On-Site Manager at 703-845-1173.